CS Notes, Codes and Old Projects from Undergrad
This page is mostly deprecated and not kept up-to-date.
Natural Language Processing
- The code is in the .jar files. Beware, these were our first steps in Java.
- Zero Finder - A little console java program to find a function's zeros with either Regula Falsi? or Newton
- Caesar Chiffre - A simple console program that can encode and decode textfiles with the Caesar Chiffre
- Pythagoras Fractals - A GUI that lets you draw pythagoras fractals.
- Game Of Life - This is not really a game but rather a way to see how evolution can - with simple rules - create some interesting patterns in each life cycle.
- Java6u 14 Eclipse Ignores Breakpoints